Friday, May 14, 2010

"Baby Got Back!"


Can your Shoes make you Bootylicious??

So I was recently flipping through a fashion mag while waiting for my hair appointment when I noticed a new ad in the glossy. Its product was simple enough – it was a pair of sneakers . Ordinarily, I would have continued to flip the pages had it not been for the very interesting claim this product made - these magic sneakers actually claim they are capable of helping their wearer to lose weight!!


Now this is gutsy I thought.

Every woman (and several men in fact) I know would kill to get her hands on something like this. But here’s the thing. Would they really work?? The ad said that the shoes were specially designed so that the muscles in the legs would have to work harder while walking in them – and the hard work would pay off – in the form of a very shapely derriere, and oh-so-toned legs, so that one could proudly flaunt curves in the all the right places.

But buyer beware: if it were that easy to get a booty like J- Lo, wouldn’t there be a lot more of them walking around in our midst? And from my own experience, those curves do not come so easy. You have to work for them, and by that I mean you have to pay for them in sweat! Here’s what I would suggest. Don’t burn your gym membership yet. However, if you have the extra cash and are so inclined, check out a pair of these wonder sneakers and see what they do for you….I plan to! Will give them a shot and give you a personal preview of my own experience, so watch this space!

Find out more about the “Easytone” sneakers at your nearby Reebok outlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment